2 bedroom garden villas?

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Anessa DM
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

2 bedroom garden villas?

Post by Anessa DM »

Hi, i stayed at Coco Reef for my honeymoon a few years ago, but really did not notice :wink: any 2 bedroom villas. I'm going back this December and taking my parents and son with me; i saw on their website that hey had this accomodation type. Has anyone stayed there or can give me any information on these rooms (bed size, ammenities, etc.)? I'm not seeing any additional information on the website nor or on any of these forums. Thanks
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: 2 bedroom garden villas?

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Anessa

As you drive into the Coco Reef Resort from the entrance gates you might have noticed - but not registered - three or four small villas scattered around the grounds. It's a few years since I last visited and my memories are fading, but I think there are two to the left of the driveway and parking area and another to the right. So, these units are in the garden - not on the beach side of the hotel. I've never seen inside them, but I imagine that they will be up to usual Coco Reef standards.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Anessa DM
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Post by Anessa DM »

Oh, ok thanks i think i recall those now. I really don't care much for ocean view accomodation, so I think I'll go with the villa - it might be a bit quieter and more comfortable for my son's nap-time 8)
Anessa DM
myTobago Groupie
myTobago Groupie

Post by Anessa DM »

OK, so i've been there and took awhile to post this reply. The two bedroom villa was great - spacious rooms, fully stocked kitchen (not that we cooked) and quiet surroundings. Especially loved the verenda outside. The only minor issue we had was having to pass through the reception area to get to the beach - but it really wasn't much of a problem, just a litte additional drying and covering up back to rooms. This is the perfect area on the resort for those who REALLY want to get away from it all. I'll definitely book this villa again!

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”