Guest Report

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Graham

Guest Report

Post by Graham »

Our 4th visit to the Coco Reef Resort, and we're already booked to go back in November, so it'll come as no surprise that we like it!

I commented on a previous review some years ago, but having seen the enormous variation in opinions both here, and on other sites, I thought I'd post a few words now.

The hotel is in a great location, with good facilities. Like so many places in the Caribbean, the original construction (conversion from the former Crown Reef Hotel) was done impeccably with a great deal of attention to detail, but time has stood still, and basic maintenance can never keep a property at the same standard as when new. That's true the world over, but it's far harder on a small island, with a small resource pool, and without easy access to materials or skilled labour.

The management are working very hard to maintain customer satisfaction and it was noticeable that any negative comment was acted on immediately. It's easy for guests to sit on the beach and moan that something isn't working (eg air con), but in my experience, if management are told, then it's very quickly fixed.

Food was good, entertainment was mixed (but not something we wanted anyway!), service was excellent, and we look forward to going back.

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”