Guest Report

A 4-bedroom villa on the Tobago Plantations development
Susan Taylor

Guest Report

Post by Susan Taylor »

This was our second return to the beautiful Villa Romayne and it will not be our last. The website gives all the necessary details about the villa, what you see is what you get, and so much more! A peaceful environment, friendly and dependable security; clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation and most important, a reliable, trustworthy and responsive staff. No one likes to be on vacation and things stop working, unfortunately it happens in some of the best maintained places. What was of greater significance to us, was the quick response of the staff to remedy any problems and to make us comfy. We were particularly pleased with the security who made their presence known when necessary - one night about 2am we awoke to incessant car horns, it was security alerting us to our car lights forgotten on.Another time, I was standing near the open doorway 11pm or thereabouts, awaiting my daughter who was comming in on the last flight. Security personnel driving past, stopped and insisted they wait with me to make sure all was well. Cable tv does not work very well but for us, (and this includes my 19yr old son), the night sky, sunrise, sunset, the pool, jacuzzi, birds and marine life were more entertaining. You may not be able to enjoy seabathing at the villa, but we watched the antics of the crabs and other creatures on the rocks, we even saw some eels.My son was always exploring the rocks for shells and stones! Also,the golf course is great for early morning walks. If you prefer the beach, Deon can arrange transport to anywhere. We highly recommend this helpful and courteous team for consideration in any of your holiday plans - start with Steve for information and your booking, then Deon will meet and greet you and ensure your every need is fulfilled, Linda and Andell guarantee a comfortable accommodation. No, we do not work for this team, we are simply VERY, satisfied guests. We stayed for 30 nights!

Return to “Villa Romayne”