Guest Report

A 3-bedroom condominium in the Black Rock Dreams building (listing)
Stephanie Seecharan

Guest Report

Post by Stephanie Seecharan »

I highly recommend staying at the Flamboyant Suite. I had never stayed at a location out of Crown Point before. After my stay at Black Rock I can't imagine staying anywhere else. The beach was perfect, crystal clear water, and very private. However, I did notice that when it rains the excess water drains off into the beach just in front of the villa and makes it a bit dirty, but it soon settles. That problem could also be solved by just not bathing close to the direct flow of the water...duh!There was a beautiful pool which I must say was very clean and not laced with chlorine.
The curator, Gillian is a most kind and helpful soul. She always made herself accessible throughout our stay.
I went with a party of 6 adults and my 5 month old baby. The accommodations were very comfortable. I stayed in the master bedroom which had a walk in closet(YAY). The kitchen was well stocked with all the cooking utensils that you would need for your stay. There was an electric grill which I plan to use at my next visit. My family overpacked with pots, spoons, grater, knives etc which we never had to unpack from our bag.
The outdoor verandah was huge and had a stunning view of the ocean. There was even a sink and mini fridge there for convenience.
My mother is not easily impressed (as most mothers)and she kept heaping praises about the villa and the location.
I would encourage you to purchase fresh fish from the local fishermen in the area. Not only was it cheaper than trinidad but it tasted much better than normal.
My family and I will definately be staying there again.

Return to “Flamboyant Suite”