Guest Report

A 3-bedroom condominium in the Black Rock Dreams building (listing)
Jeanne Chiarmonte

Guest Report

Post by Jeanne Chiarmonte »

My husband and I just returned from a week-long stay at the Flamboyant suite at Black Rock Dreams.
This was our secong visit to Tobago. we stayed at Hibiscus Heights, owned by Gillian Connelly, last year.
Due to availability issues, Gillian suggested this suite. it was everything anyone could dream of and more.
Gillian was with us all the way. i had so many questions. She took care of everything wonderfully. When it comes to dealing with someone who is reliable, knowledgeable, professional, and friendly, you cannot beat Gillian.
The suite was large with breathtaking views of the sea and the sunset. There were all sorts of amenities. What I really liked was the 'take and leave', as I call it, concept. There were small things others left for futrue visitors to use which come in handy. At the same time, i left some things which might come in handy to future guests.
The suite was clean and secure. There is no need to fear for safety with the gated parking and alarm system.
There is so much to do on this island. we visited several beaches, waterfalls, and went diving with scuba adventures on Grafton Beach. this outfit cannot be beat! Talk with Johnny or Mikey. They are great!!
I cannot say enough about this visit. We will at sometime be back.
Thank you for everything, Gillian Connelly!!

Return to “Flamboyant Suite”