Guest Report

A 3-bedroom condominium in the Black Rock Dreams building (listing)
Daniel Jannotta

Guest Report

Post by Daniel Jannotta »

Never having been to Tobago, let alone Flamboyant, our research was all online. MyTobago was an invaluable tool, but we found other sources online as well. Until one actually experiences, though, it is still uncomfortable stepping into the unknown. We couldn't have been more satisfied after staying in Tobago and especially Flamboyant Suite. My Tobago's description and the Flamboyant Suite website can be totally relied upon, but our experience was even more than we expected. The condo has a perfect location. RIGHT on the beach, and a beautiful beach it is, gently sloping smooth sand into the ocean, not at all rocky. Flamboyant is delightfully appointed, the views are "to-die-for." Sunsets right out the expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, comfortable beds with the sound of the surf, individually temperature-controlled bedrooms, clean, wonderfully maintained grounds. Built it '07, it is in great shape, and the delightful combination of the modern in the midst of the old ways (goats grazing on the hillside, fishermen pulling their seines full of fish onto the beach, all in view while sipping morning coffee on the sizable patio) was just what we were hoping for. Underground garage, modern security (although I'm not sure the emphasis on security is worth all the attention it gets--we felt perfectly safe wherever we went), and helpful, attentive staff.
Speaking of staff, Gillian Connelly is a treasure. She was such a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. We were a family of four, but all adults, and the accommodations were ideal. Two couples, or a larger family would find Flamboyant easy to live with and quite affordable. I could go on, but there isn't a negative comment to come up with.

Return to “Flamboyant Suite”