Guest Report

75 apartments and cabanas, overlooking Store Bay (listing)
Bridgette Mohammed

Guest Report

Post by Bridgette Mohammed »

I've stayed at this hotel a few times on my trips to Trinidad and although I think the service is terrible, I also think it has the best ocean position on the Caribbean sea. The grounds are lovely and well maintained, but the table tennis looked sad and tired. One can have a lovely stroll to Store Bay and sit and enjoy a rum and coke at the bar looking out to the beautiful sea.

On my last visit, the reception girls and staff seemed more friendly and accommodating. This was a welcomed change from before.
The manager/owner,however, is awful. There is overwhelming atmosphere of distrust and indifference. There always seemed to be someone sitting behind a glass pane watching the reception or manager sitting at the bar, though not vaguely interested in his guest.

Its a pity as the well proportioned manager, is so rude at best and treats his guests as if he was doing us a favour. Perhaps he need to revisit the page on providing service, and maybe trusting in the staff may reap rewards. Plus being pleasant to your guests, so they may return.
As a pleasant lady swimming in the sea told me, "this hotel is not a nice place to work" what a shame as it could be so much better.

Last point, why have AC throughout the rooms and louvered windows as well, how unsustainable and costly.

Return to “Crown Point Beach Hotel”