Guest Report

75 apartments and cabanas, overlooking Store Bay (listing)
Jack Couperus

Guest Report

Post by Jack Couperus »

The property is beautiful and well maintained. Facilities are kept reasonably clean but bedding, curtains etc. are getting tired and would benefit from a change.

Service at front desk is sullen and would benefit from friendliness. The restaurant should be closed. The reason it has no customers is that the menu is pretentious and the prices are high the service is very poor. I realize the hotel does not operate the restaurant but its presence does not look good for the hotel.

The hotel is old, yes, the pool and front lobby have been upgraded but the studios and cabanas need a renovation program, like. 2015 replace windows, 2016 replace plumbing and fixtures, 2017 redo the kitchens.etc. These are only examples of what I mean but those three things would improve the facility. I think my suggestions would make the hotel more "slick" and competitive with more star hotels, but that is something for which I have absolutely no need, no cash, or desire.

These expenses may cause price increase. I think prices are already inflated and the value for what you pay in terms of service, cleanliness do not exist.

Having said all the above, if there are no changes (including price) I will continue to come there for more years. I can live with the limitations because of its one most significant asset, LOCATION!

Return to “Crown Point Beach Hotel”