Guest Report

75 apartments and cabanas, overlooking Store Bay (listing)
Phillippa Allard

Guest Report

Post by Phillippa Allard »

Crown Point Beach Hotel has very beautiful, scenic surroundings enhanced by a view of the sea. I was lucky to get a room on the top floor which was ideal for a panoramic view of this scene but which was a bit tiring to get to with all that walking from the reception room. This might not be too pleasing to elderly persons. In addition, all rooms are not so ideally placed. However, this view can be enjoyed by everyone from the beautifully kept grounds which favour interesting little jetty nooks very close to the water.
If you like sea-bathing, Store Bay is a little walk from the grounds and down some steps and there you are!It's one of the best waters for swimming.
Although the sleeping quarters are not outstanding, I was comfortable and was also able to access the internet easily. Although the kitchen area is very small, the bathroom is reasonably spaced and always clean. However they are too much in close proximity of each other which can be unhygienic. On the whole, my holiday was relaxing and enjoyable. I also enjoyed a game of table tennis with my daughter.
I would like to stay there again.

Return to “Crown Point Beach Hotel”