Guest Report

75 apartments and cabanas, overlooking Store Bay (listing)
Crystal Chambers

Guest Report

Post by Crystal Chambers »

The location of Crown Point Beach Hotel is extremely convenient. Very close to the airport, food places, and private access to Store Bay beach facility. The rooms are clean and a pretty good size, including a fridge, stove or hot plate, sink, microwave, kettle, and toaster. Wifi signal is pretty strong across the property as well. There is a swimming pool available for use and a few showers and foot washes scattered across the grounds for guest use, which is very convenient. The landscaping is also well done and looked very neat. The downside is that the hotel is quite dated. For example, keys instead of cards to open the rooms, you have to pick up and turn in your TV remote at the reception desk when you check in/out, no safe in the rooms (you have to use a manual old style locked box at the reception desk and it's a hassle to go to reception to access your belongings all of the time), and they don't take any online payments via their website or a booking engine such as Expedia; you have to call and reserve over the phone only. The on-site restaurant is okay but, nothing spectacular. They often run out of items if you don't get there early and the prices are a little expensive but, if you're on a tight schedule like I was (because I was there for a wedding), then it is convenient to just buy breakfast right on-site instead of venturing off somewhere. The bottom line is, in terms of convenience, I am willing to overlook the few downsides to have the luxury of being near the airport and basically right on the beach.

Return to “Crown Point Beach Hotel”