Guest Report

75 apartments and cabanas, overlooking Store Bay (listing)
Lesley Anne

Guest Report

Post by Lesley Anne »

Beautiful spot, lovely pool, food OK (More variety provided in high season)but plenty of eating places within walking distance, including all the local specialities. Easy walk from airport (5 minutes)2 minutes walk through the gardens to the beach but take care when bathing and NEVER ignore the Lifeguard signs, even when it looks OK freak waves can come along - I know it happened to me and I was only standing on the beach! The gardens are pleasant, the views great, the people lovely and the bar just right for drinks anytime of day and night. You could stay here for the whole holiday or use it as a jumping off place to tour the island. Local trips for days out available. I had to change my dates of stay at short notice and the staff were helpful and accommodating and there was no extra charge for the alterations to dates. Would go again. Suitable for anyone,including families with children. I was by myself on my way to Trinidad and felt very safe. Room fine but only used it for sleeping as I was out most of the time. Enjoy yourselves!

Return to “Crown Point Beach Hotel”