Guest Report

75 apartments and cabanas, overlooking Store Bay (listing)
Eric Rivers

Guest Report

Post by Eric Rivers »

Me and my family stayed here in December of 2007. While we had no major issues with the our accommodation. The level of customer service a little inconsistent. That is to say, the hotel reception and bar staff were very friendly.However the restaurant staff gave the impression that they "had seen it all before. Who cares if your a guest here". Left unabated, this attitude could have an adverse impact on the number of guest that return to the hotel.
Having said that, overall I would recommend this hotel to other guests (on a Budget or with a large family. I.E more than two children)as it is situated in a great location. One of the most popular beaches in Tobago is Pigeon Point which is approximately 3-5 mins drive from the hotel. The pool area was always clean and wasn't over crowded and there was easy access from the hotel to another popular beach which is Store Bay. I guess the big question is, would I stay there again? Well the answer is yes. It has a lot more going for it despite one or two staff members still unaware of where their salaries come from.

Return to “Crown Point Beach Hotel”