Guest Report

75 apartments and cabanas, overlooking Store Bay (listing)
Ben W

Guest Report

Post by Ben W »

Stayed in a Cabana at the Crown Point beach hotel for a week and can definitely recommend the Hotel and the Cabanas.

As others state the views from the Hotel are great and you have Store Bay beach (which is very nice, if not your stereotypical deserted Tobago beach) right on your doorstep. The pool wasn't great but not bad and the sundowners bar is deffo worth a visit for a couple of Stags.

It is also very close to the airport so a perfect choice for the start and end of an extended holiday

We ate at the hotel 3 times, once for breakfast and twice for lunch. The breakfast was very expensive for what you get and really was not worth it in my eyes. We ate off the Sundowner Bar menu at lunch, I had a burger on both occasions and can deffo recommend that!

Staff were polite, if not overly friendly

All in all we were more than happy with our choice and would definitely consider going back on any future visits, esp after visiting or other choice (Kariwak) for dinner one night and much preferring the situation of the Crown Point Hotel. Having the beach on your doorstep and the magnificent views are unbeatable in my eyes

Return to “Crown Point Beach Hotel”