Guest Report

75 apartments and cabanas, overlooking Store Bay (listing)
Tenille

Guest Report

Post by Tenille »

While i love the location and general atmosphere of the hotel i was somewhat dissatisfied with the organisation when the party now arrived. while we had booked a one bedroom apartment and one studio apartment when we arrived they told us that we were supposed to get 2 apartments, causing us to have to pay quite a bit more money than expected...i was also not satisfied with their policy in terms of the number of individuals allowed to stay in each room...while six people could have stayed in just one of the rooms we were given...only three were entitled...which caused us to have to stay in two separate rooms which were located on opposite ends of the grounds...lastly after about 6 p.m. no one is allowed in the pool while i know that this is as a result of the restaurant being open for dinner but i would have still liked to have the option of being able to swim in the evening...other than these few problems the hotel itself is very comfortable and the staff is very polite...its proximity to the beach is also very convenient...all in all the stay was quite enjoyable despite the upsets :)

Return to “Crown Point Beach Hotel”