Guest Report

2 beachside apartments in Castara (listing)
Daisy

Guest Report

Post by Daisy »

Seascape is a wonderful getaway for those who want to experience life in a small village in Tobago. We had a couple of days of rain but what better place to weather Mother Nature than hanging out in Seascape.
There are other tourists there to be sure, and Heavenly Bay is both a working fishing bay and a place where other tourists are. It can get noisy (I recommend ear plugs if you're a light sleeper like me), but the villa gives you the great advantage of being high above it all with the most amazing view. Rollins was excellent and a good recommendation to have him pick us up and take us back to
the airport. We actually didn't end up driving at all because we hired a local guide, Roachee, for 3 days who took us snorkeling, fishing, and in the rain forest. (I highly recommend Roachee!)
We some issues with ants, but as long as you put everything in the fridge and freeze your leftovers, it wasn't a problem. So all in all, a great honeymoon for us. I can see that the villa wouldn't be for everyone - if you're looking for a resort with lots of glitz and polish, that wouldn't be the place. For us, we were looking for rustic, a quiet village, little tourism, some island life, and so it was perfect!

Return to “SeaScape”