Guest Report

2 beachside apartments in Castara (listing)
Rainer

Guest Report

Post by Rainer »

We had found SeaScape via the Internet and were curious about Tobago and our choice. It was our first visit to Tobago, and as I had limited time to pre-read, I was approaching David - the owner with several inquiries pre-arrival.

David was very helpful and responsive, the advice we got was accurate and guided us towards the right choices (e.g. rental car, transport to SeaScape).

So we - my wife Tina, our two sons Jascha (18) and Sandro (3) and I arrived curiously from Europe.

Pick up at the airport was done by Damian and Lovarne, David's local representatives, and they brought us to our next two weeks heavenly retreat. They were approachable at any time to help in anything we were not able to find/sort out ourselves.

SeaScape is as it looks in the Internet: an eagles (seagulls) nest in Castara overlooking the beautiful beach with a stunning view from the bedroom terrace or the living room. The sea is rolling litterally at your feet and rolled us into caribbean dreams. For us it was holyday from the very first minute.

The small fisherman village offers basic supplies and and several nice Tobagean restaurants to eat local food.

Englishman bay - our favourite beach in Tobago - is just "around the corner" and some spectacular dive sites such as "The Sisters" or Charlotteville are easily accesible.

We rate our two weeks stay as outstanding, we loved SeaScape and Castara, we loved the Island and it's people and we thank David, Damien and Lovarne for making our stay so special.

Return to “SeaScape”