Guest Report

2 beachside apartments in Castara (listing)
Nirvaan

Guest Report

Post by Nirvaan »

My family (three teenaged kids, spouse, and my parents) stayed at SeaScape renting both SunSet and WaveSong during the third week of March. The SeaScape property is beautiful and only surpassed by the spectacular surroundings of the Castara itself. David was incredibly helpful prior to our renting his property answering each of my many questions thoroughly and promptly via email, and upon our arrival in Tobago his associate Rolling was there to meet us - even though our flight was quite a bit delayed. Castara village is as beautiful as all of the other reports suggest and the people we met there were very friendly and helpful. The beach at Heavenly Bay (right directly below the SeaScape appartments) is great for swimming and snorkelling and lounging with the Boat House restaurant just next door for a cold drink or a bit of shade when necessary. For restaurants in Castara I would recommend Castara Retreats, Cheno's Coffee Shop, Boat House, Marguarite's and Cascreole........all good choices. Although both SeaScape appartements are outfitted with very usable kitchens we didn't cook once during our stay (we were on vacation after-all). Alibaba's tours in Castara has great options for both land and water excursions. We opted for a Rainforest tour which was fantastic. Make sure to take a walk to the waterfall and swimming hole after breakfast at Cheno's Coffee Shop (trail entrance just across the football pitch behind Cheno's) - easily visible trail and only a few minute walk through a nice forested area along a stream. We didn't rent a car in Castara as you can easily walk anywhere within the village. My family and I have rented many places in the Caribbean and as far as value-for-money goes SeaScape at Castara ranks at the top. Caster itself also ranks very highly in my books - it doesn't have the same infrastructure of more travelled Caribbean spots - but it is a safe, friendly, laid-back beach environment. Worked great for us!

Return to “SeaScape”