Guest Report

2 beachside apartments in Castara (listing)
William Young

Guest Report

Post by William Young »

Lovely situation, satisfactorily equipped villa overlooking the beach. An uncomfortable ascent up unlit steps to reach the accomodation. Nights interrupted by incesantly barking dogs in the village below. Need a car, but nowhere to park!
David B.
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Re: Guest Report

Post by David B. »

Mr. Young,

Thank you for you review and honest feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed SeaScape's situation above the beach. Sorry to hear about the lack of lighting on the steps. We have timed path lights below and motion sensitive lighting above. Obviously, these safety features were not in working order during stay. I'll see to it that they are in working order by the end of the day. Private parking is rare in Castara, but we have never had problems with parking along the road. I'll check with our caretaker, Rolling to see if your circumstance was an isolated one, or if we need to make other arrangement for future guests. As for the dogs, I'm sorry that your rest was disturbed. I'm afraid that along with the charm of local village life comes some of the nuisances too. I will contact our neighbors to see if they can better quite their pets at night.

Again, thank you for your feedback and for staying at SeaScape.

David
SeaScape Tobago
Owner

Return to “SeaScape”