Guest Report

3 1-bedroom apartments in Buccoo Village (listing)
Oneika j

Guest Report

Post by Oneika j »

I love the homeliness of this place. I spent 4 days at Coral Place.. Had no inconveniencing complaints.. The only thing is that because of the option to rent out all three spaces and make it accessible to an entire group... The doors to separate each apartment isn't sound proof unfortunately.. so if your neighbor is playing music or singing or making loud noises you would hear it in your room... However whatever little noise we heard was not a problem or bother to us. It's located in a nice area... I can't speak in terms of accessibility to transport as we had a car.. But it's not located far off a main road. The office administration staff and house keeper person was very accommodating and informative of the procedures and maintenance checks... I really appreciated that. I loved that every apartment has a dryer and washer, that there was parking available, towels and dishwashing liquid. I would recommend staying here and for those looking for a place with close access to a beach, Coral place is a 2 minute drive away from Grange Bay and probably a 10 minute walk.

Return to “Coral Place”