Guest Report

3 1-bedroom apartments in Buccoo Village (listing)
Vonetta Ramjattan

Guest Report

Post by Vonetta Ramjattan »

My husband and I together with my mother and nephew stayed at Coralplace from Friday 24th to Monday 27th September. The reservations were done via email less than a month before our stay and the arrangements were handled so professionally.

The general consensus in the household is that the place is very well kept and had everything that one would need for a comfortable stay. We came there to relax and that is what we did, everything that is advertised about the place is true and more. The cost is very affordable considering all the amenities. We had no complaints.

The community itself was very quiet. My husband and nephew walked around the neighbourhood morning and evening and noted that everyone waved to them as though they were part of the community.

A young man named Marcus met us at the house and showed us around, he even gave us his number so that we can call if we needed anything. We also bothered our contact for the place - Wayne - with questions and he was always courteous and available for us as if we were in a five-star hotel and had the manager on hand.

We will return to coralplace on future vacations and bring along the rest of the family.

We highly recommend this place for a quiet, affordable and relaxing stay in Tobago with all the comforts of home. As you walk through the door you feel as though you have stepped into your dream home. The furnishings are simple yet elegant, easy to clean so that you spend more time relaxing that cleaning up after everyone or even yourself.

You won't be sorry that you stayed at CORALPLACE!

Return to “Coral Place”