Guest Report

3 1-bedroom apartments in Buccoo Village (listing)
Line Dobrowen

Guest Report

Post by Line Dobrowen »

As I was doing my internship in Tobago from August to December 2011, I stayed at one of the Coral Place apartments, and I really appreciated my home for that period of time!

Coral Place is located in Coral Gardens, Buccoo; a nice neighborhood situated centrally in the south of the island Tobago. The Coral Place apartments provide you with anything you want, and when you don't want to rent a whole villa but at the same time you don't want to stay at a hotel or a guesthouse, Coral Place is the perfect choise!

The apartments provide you with almost anything you could need (e.g. towels, bed sheets, fully equipped kitchen, cleaner and dryer (!)), all of the rooms are very spacious and the apartment is also fully airconditioned, which is a luxury!

Becuase of the well-equipped, clean and nice apartments, it is easy to make Coral Place your home wether it be for a week or months!

I could highly recommend Coral Place apartments to anybody who is considering coming to Tobago and looking for a nice place to stay!

Return to “Coral Place”