Guest Report

3 1-bedroom apartments in Buccoo Village (listing)
Terri Eprile

Guest Report

Post by Terri Eprile »

My husbund and I stayed at the coral place apartments from January 21- February 2nd. We were very pleased with the spacious rooms and it was good to have the air-conditioning although we only used this for short periods during the evening.Also it was lovely to have mosquito screens at all windows so we were able to have them open all the time. The bed was extra comfortable and there were plenty of towels and bed linen also toilet rolls and loads of cupboards for clothes.The only down point was that the adjioning door to the next apartment could not be locked so had there been anyone staying next door this may have been an issue. Once we knew how to get around we found food shops both in Buccoo and Carnbee and Scarborough and a few good resturants nearby.The beach was just five minutes walk from the house and it was so beautiful it was breathtaking. We loved all the chickens,sheep,goats and even cows roaming around freely
and the birds and butterflies were spectacular.Unfortunately we were bitten all over by sandflies and I was also bitten by a dog at the end of our street.We did not know what was causing the bites and it would have been better had we been warned beforehand what we needed to do to avoid this.I would definitely recommend these lovely apartments and would go back next year if I can find a way of dealing with the bites.
Perhaps the government could consider spraying the beaches to get rid of these flies as this would encourage visitors to return.Tobago is totally unspoilt and the people are very friendly.

Return to “Coral Place”