Guest Report

A three-bedroom villa on Mount Irvine
A. Morgan

Guest Report

Post by A. Morgan »

This was far the most disapointing,disgusting,nasty place ever. Firstly I spoke to the manager Mr. Andy the day before my arrival and was inform by him that he would be picking my family and myself up on arriving in Tobago, which he never did, we had to hire a taxi to transport us to the guesthouse and when we did arrive both the guesthouse and Mr. Andy was nothing of what we expected,firstly he was not groomed at all and smelt very strong of alcohol, the kitchen and very limited utensils ( this includes the fridge and stove )which was to be shared with the other tenants, was covered in dust, spider web and even lizard stool, the hot and cold didn't work,the yard was covered with bush and vines, so if you have children like myself this definitely is not the palce for you, the pool was a big fraud, it seemed as though he used water paint to give the pool a " REFRESHING " look, seeing that it was not tiled and if you leaned on the inner wall while in it at the end of your bath your skin was covered in the white paint. There was one other tenant besides my family and I and she also complained about a few other thing to Mr. Andy whom started cursing and slamming doors when he was informed about the various complains. Thank God nothing came off there hinges as everything was frigile in the place.
Both myself and the other tenant ending up cutting our stay there and left the very same evening we arrived, cash in hand. ROLITA'S SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST OF PLACES TO STAY IN TOBAGO, I WOULD NEVER ADVICE ANYONE IN THERE RIGHT MINDS TO EVEN GIVE THIS PLACE OR MR. ANDY ANY THOUGHT. THIS BY FAR WAS THE WORST EXPERIANCE FOR ANY FIRST TIME PERSON LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY IN TOBAGO

Return to “Rolita's Guesthouse”