Guest Report

A three-bedroom villa on Mount Irvine
Nicole

Guest Report

Post by Nicole »

My boyfriend and I took a trip to Tobago last year June. We decided to stay at Rolita guesthouse. On arriving in the island, I have to admit transport to get to the guesthouse was a bit difficult.When we finally arrived there the guesthouse looked spooky but it was very dark. The next morning when I walked out onto the balcony I fell in love with the gorgeous view. We could see the nylon pool from the balcony. The tress above was also breathtaking. Th yard was clean but I can't say the same for the kitchen, some of the utensils were not as clean as it should have been. So I would advise anyone visiting to walk with their own utensils. The hot and cold did not always work which we complained about and the owner fixed. The pool was clean and the rooms were comfortable. The owner was quite friendly and helpful and he made our stay even more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this place to a couple or family visiting the Tobago. Rolita has a home feel and my boyfriend and I left with a smile on our faces because of our stay at Rolita.

Return to “Rolita's Guesthouse”