Guest Report

20 room hotel in Bon Accord (listing)
Karlene Leu-Coldero

Guest Report

Post by Karlene Leu-Coldero »

Stayed for 6 days. I was told that check in time is 1pm. After having a rough ride on the boat with my family we arrived at the suites at around 12: 45 - 12:50 pm. Visited the office to a very chatty and fully of himself manager. The office assistant assisted me in completing my receipt all this time the manager was only bombarding me with un necessary chat. Then to over hear that they were having problems with the refrigerator in that "suite" and that the room is not ready. Now what are we to do !!!! The manager wanted to know if we have any cold storage I said to him yes however its in the cooler, and said to me we could go to the beach since the suite is not ready for us to check in, he suggested for us to check him back in an hour >>> now you tell me what crap is this !!!!!! If it was a foreigner who hired a taxi what would they have done. On hearing this my husband was really angry and he decided to go and chat with the manager and to give him a few choice words... After 10 minutes he came back to the car to say we can now go to the suite>.. Totally unacceptable....

No microwave, no proper cooking utensils, no privacy to rooms (2bed. suites) no can or bottle openers. Suites need a total overhaul... The office too is not customer friendly and inviting.

And just imagine in this day and age the security have to get up every time some one comes to the gate either to the office or the entrance to drive in or out. (what about an electronic gate). To sum it up the Suite wasn't sweet at all! FIRST AND LAST TIME.

Return to “Summerland Suites”