Guest Report

A small bed and breakfast hotel at Studley Park (listing)
Daren

Guest Report

Post by Daren »

In August 2009 my family a party of 16 visited Castlewhite Hotel after viewing it on the My Tobago website, prior our vist Mr. White the owner was very understanding and accommodated our needs so we booked.

When we arrived the surroundings, view and our accommodations was as expected. Mr. White and his wife were always around, very friendly and assisted us in making our stay comfortable in every way possible and we were greatful for that.

There was only two minor downsides to our stay at Castlewhite Hotel (1) Mr. White and his wife although they are doing a good job could hire some assistance and (2) The hotel only offers one kitchen for all their guests and although we did not require the use because we ate out at all times their was one occassion my wife need some hot water for my baby daughter and when she went it was really dirty, when we enquired from Mr. White we were told it was from previous guest who cooked and baked during the day and left all the wares, pots, utensils and the kitchen in a mess. By morning it was sorted out and everthing was fine.

In the end it was decided by all the when in Tobago Castle white is our choice for accommodation. Mr. & Mrs. White see u soon.

Return to “Castlewhite Hotel”