Guest Report

3 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Sheena

Guest Report

Post by Sheena »

My spouse and I were very fortunate to select here to stay for the period Apr 2-5, that is the easter long weekend. These apartments are located a little way from the airport,so I don’t recommend walking with luggage, especially on a hot sunny day. Claire, the owner was very accommodating and allowed us an early check in and a late check out, very rarely allowed in the more commercialized accommodations.
We found the room to be very very clean, very well equipped, more than adequate living space for a couple. The bed was very comfortable. The location of these apartments is very quiet and relaxing, off the store bay old road so still close to alot of eating places and beaches.
Our stay was definitely too short. We also rented the jeep that Claire’s husband had for rent. I cannot stress how good of a value renting this room and the jeep was and to be quite honest, this was the best stay we have had in Tobago thus far.
Claire was also available to offer advice on places to go and just a shout away (she lives upstairs) if there were any issues (we didn’t really have any). Even though she stays upstairs, it was a very private and romantic experience as her and her family’s activities are very independent from the apartment guests’.
Dimples apartments will definitely be seeing us again.
Thanks Claire for a superb vacation!
---Sheena

Return to “Dimple's Apartments”