Guest Report

4 studio apartments in Castara (listing)
Alvaro Risso

Guest Report

Post by Alvaro Risso »

Spanish is our language but we will write this report in english so we can share our experience with more travelers.

First of all, we must say that all the information that we have in My Tobago was an excellent help to our first trip to Tobago. Hotels, car rental, supermarkets, fuel, beaches, restaurants, apartments... Everything was very useful, thanks!!!

My wife and I went from Trinidad to Tobago by plane in Caribbean Airlines. We purchased our tickets in their web site and all worked fine.

After a couple of days in Crown Point, we went by car to Castara and we stayed four days at the Boatview apartments. We read the reviews in My Tobago, and it was the kind of thing that we want in a little beach village.

The apartment was spectacular. Sharon, the owner, choose the Lavander for us, and we really enjoyed it. The view was great, the bed big and confortable, the kitchen very well equipped and the location superb. The swimming in the tranquil beach was excellent and the near Englishman Bay is just the most beautiful beach in the island.

Take care with the services that are very poor in Castara. In our stay we coudn´t find any restaurant or cafeteria open. All the recommended options reviewed in My Tobago were closed, and the only dinner that we had was in Sharon´s restaurant in the beach.

We highly recommend Boatview and Castara aswell.

Return to “Boatview”