Guest Report

4 studio apartments in Castara (listing)
Gill Macnamee

Guest Report

Post by Gill Macnamee »

Myself and a friend stayed at these lovely apartments for only 4 days in late April.
We are frequent visitors to Castara and have previously stayed in other very nice accomodation with the only downside being that it was not on the beach. Hence the reason for us trying a beachside location this time. Wow was it worth it!
The view from the balcony is just heaven-the beautiful, quiet beach, villagers going about their daily chores and chatting to you on the way past, the fishing boats coming and going and lazy hours just sitting there with a stupid smile on my face. The owners Brenton and Sharon live below and are lovely, lovely people.
Inside the apartments are indeed spacious, clean and simply furnished as befits such a location where you spend most of your time outside. The beds are huge and definitely the most comfortable I have ever slept in in Tobago, a huge plus. The apts are well equipped and despite being a little worried about the lack of air conditioning, it was definitely not necessary due to the height of the property, the fans(if needed) and the breeze from the sea. I even got used to the lack of hot water shower and after using it once, never thought anything of it.
These reasonably priced apartments are most definitely value for money and the fact that we have rebooked for later this year is testament to that.
We can't wait...

Return to “Boatview”