Guest Report

4 studio apartments in Castara (listing)
Michael P.

Guest Report

Post by Michael P. »

Thank you to all involved with our stay. This was an amazing adventure. In regards to accommodations at the BoatView, just be prepared with what you want to have. Stopping at the grocery store on the way in is a must. Take advantage of the kitchen which is provided. Had I thought it out a little more, I would have brought more cooking supplies from home - but essentials are provided. Need to bring: spices beyond S & P, and cooking oil. Buy fresh fish from the locals on the beach.

However, eating at the BoatView restaurant is also a gift from above. The food here is authentic and obviously prepared with love. All at a fair price too. Add the beachfront location, and, well... let me just say I wouldn't like to meet the person who isn't amazed and fully satisfied.

Also, this is not an all-inclusive type resort. Far from it. This is for individuals who like to LIVE while away from home, and not sit in their AC hotel room and watch the same BS TV that they can watch anywhere else on the plant.

The sea is amazing, with some of the most incredible coral growth I have every seen. There was some weather during our stay, and I was told the water was not as clear as normal, but it was still amazing for snorkel type activity.

Again, many, many thanks - all the staff is wonderful! I do hope to return to Castara, and will certainly stay at the Boatview.

Return to “Boatview”