Guest Report

A 1-bedroom cottage at Bloody Bay (listing)
Flores Bernicke

Guest Report

Post by Flores Bernicke »

Located over a stunningly beautiful bay, sourrounded by a huge exotic garden, Marbago is everything you might ever have dreamed of when you are a nature's lover.
The frontside of the house (with kitchen and daybed) consists of several high double doors that you could open widely - in order to enjoy a cooling breeze from the sea and enjoy the exceptional view over DeadBay. From the beds on the second floor (little library) you can see the waves breaking at the beach.
The kitchen of Marbago is fully equipped with everything that you might need: Coffee maker, large fridge with ice cube dispenser, blender, microwave...The dining room is build seperately from the house, beautiful spot with a big table, sourrounded by palm trees and protected by mosquito nets in the windows (in stead of glass, to make sure that you always have a nice breeze). We loved to eat, drink and relax there!
But my favorite part of Marbago is definitely the shower. The second bathroom is on the back of the house. You just take a step outside and find yourself encircled by a wall with exotic plants, no roof on top, so that you could enjoy the warm water and maybe some rain falling an you, too...
I also want to mention some things that people other than me might dislike about Marbago, because you should make sure that you know what you book here: Marbago is like a natural part of the rainforest. Despite of the comfort it offers, there are insects, lots of birds, frogs, bats and lizards, they don't respect your doorstep. Please don't book Marbago if you are not cool with that. But since there are no poisenous animals on Tobago and most of the insects are eaten by birds before you ever come to see them, there's nothing to worry about.

Return to “Marbago Villa”