Guest Report

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Patricia

Guest Report

Post by Patricia »

The facility is very clean and most of the employees are friendly. The room was small but comfortable. The room phone did not work and there was no information in the rooms about the amenities of the facility. I was disappointed with the linens which seemed to be of limited supply. The towels were so old that they were no longer absorbent . The resort supplied beach towels, however when going to get them there were rarely any available. I am so glad I did not purchase the all inclusive plan. The food was not very good and a bit pricey. Every meal was buffet style but the choices were limited and lacked variety. We were there for 10 days and the menu must have repeated itself at least 3 times. The kitchen staff should check their inventory because we found and reported that the jelly and yogurt were molded because the expiration dates had well passed the dates they should have been used. I would like to suggest that they sell snacks for the guess who might want to enjoy the pool or common area in the evenings after returning from an early dinner. The resort also needs to purchase new linens for the rooms and the restaurant. With better management the Grafton could be an excellent vacation spot.

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”