Guest Report

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Anneshah Baksh

Guest Report

Post by Anneshah Baksh »

The room was clean and provided the basic amenities. How they mess up my reservations. Initially I booked a lobby floor room with a walk in shower because of medical reasons climbing stairs is very challenging. The day before my room was upgraded to the hotel next door Le Grand Courland . The hotel is situated on the slope of the land, so there are steps everywhere, to the restaurant, bars and beach. The room was filthy. First time I am visiting, therefore I did not know about the landscape.

We ask return to Grafton and the staff was very nice and accommodating. However at this time we could not have gotten a looby floor room. The staff was very nice, the place was clean and the meals were accommodating everybody: vegetarian, fish only eaters and meat eaters. However, the stairs was a problem, it was difficult to go to the lobby and dinning room (3 times a day). The beach was double the trouble stairs down to the road and more stairs to the beach. The only wheelchair access was from the lobby to the pool, but this did not help us because our room was below the looby floor, down the ramp and further down some steps.

My suggestions to management is to make the hotel and beach accessible to wheelchair users and elders. The stairs was too much, stairs to rooms, beach and baby pool. Friday night dinner is on the beach and we could not go because of the stairs. Because of this limitation I will not be visiting this hotel. It is only for the able youngsters.

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”