Guest Report

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Wendy Mond

Guest Report

Post by Wendy Mond »

My husband and myself have just spent a very pleasant week at the Grafton Beach, we found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful, Yes the rooms are a bit tired and could do with a make over but they are very clean and spacious. We could always find a variety of food to eat every day and the bar well stocked. The beach was beautiful and yes they could have done with a few more sun beds. The water tended to be very rough and I don't think it suitable for small children.
The evening entertainment was varied but it would have been better if the entertaininment was in the lounge area and not at the poolside.

We hired a car from the hotel for two days and travelled around the island, the Argylle water fall was a really nice place and Alison the guide was very helpful, we then travelled to Jemmas Tree house for lunch, but were disapointed as the service was very very slow and I wanted to get up and shake them into action, but the food was OK.
We spend the day at Pidgeon point, the beach again was beautiful, the water was very safe and shallow for children to paddle, swim etc and a variety of food could be purchased.

We would definately go back to Tobaggo

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”