Guest Report

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Carolyn

Guest Report

Post by Carolyn »

What a wonderful place to go. Tobago is a fantastic island and full of lovely friendly people.

We were a little nervous about the Grafton after reading some of the reports, but none of the negative were justified.

After leaving a freezing Gatwick airport in October we were greeted with great warmth, not just the climate but the people too.

The Grafton Beach resort was a great family hotel, the waiters and waitresses were all so wonderful with our children aged 10 and 5, in particular the 5 year old. I think the hotel manager, Carlos, did over and above to make sure everyone was happy, especially the children.

The rooms were maybe on the small side with not a lot of storage space but were clean and bright and after all we were only in there to sleep at night so were more than acceptable.

Tobago was particuarly quiet during the time we were there which made the pool area extra special, always shade and sunbeds available! The only disappointment was the pool swim up bar was never opened during our stay, but then I think the hotel was half empty for the majority of our time there.

All in all we had a fantastic time and I would seriously consider going back - if there weren't so many other places in the world to visit! - If you want a very laid back, relaxing and friendly holiday, I would strongly recommend the Grafton.

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”