Guest Report

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
J Hawkins

Guest Report

Post by J Hawkins »

My wife and two sons stayed at the Grafton for one week at the end of October we had interconnecting rooms one with king size bed and the other with two doubles the rooms were very clean with sea views but dated, the hotel was very very quiet which suited us as we just wanted to relax for the week the staff were very nice and helpfull apart from the odd couple who spoilt it for us, the bar manager was very rude to me one day when I asked if we could have a snack for our sons because we had missed lunch I was told lunch had finish and if we wanted a snack we would have to pay for it even though we were all inclusive. all inclusive at this hotel is three meals a day and nothing else inbetween!! which is ok with unless you miss lunch, they do offer afternoon tea (two finger sandwiches and cake) but you have to ask for it, it's not listed on any menus.
There should be non motorised water sport included and a dive shop but it was all closed down the hotel offered us a island tour for the day as compenstion which we took it was a very good day out. The beach bar was closed for two days but we had lunch there when it was open which was good,The resaurant staff were ok but Beneita was very helpful at breakfast.
Overall we had a very good relaxing week and enjoyed Tobago, we would probably go back to this hotel but we will definitely go back to Tobago.

Joe.

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”