Guest Report

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Marlene Pollard

Guest Report

Post by Marlene Pollard »

Grafton Beach Hotel has great potential to exceed its present status.I was disappointed with some negatives conditions.

First impressions are

Shabby upholstery in the beautiful lobby,cushions were old worn and dingy.

Buffet prices were too expensive,very small selection on buffet menu.

Guest prefer to buy food and alcohol from other restaurants and stores, which they brought back to the hotel and ate in the lobby.

Bath and beach towels were limited, shabby, dingy and javex stained when available.

These are the positives.

Impressed with the property, the rooms were well kept, the outdoor property is beautiful. My ocean view room was panoramic anf fantastic.

Love the quiet and peaceful location. will return to stay.
Love the staff, some were amazing.

Suggestion revised your food prices and also try to attract your locals to have lunches and dinner with friends and relatives, this can be great for beautiful Grafton beach hotel.

I noticed that the locals are spending lots of money on fast food restaurants, such as Church fried chicken and Pizza boy,
Please adjust your prices and you will attract the local people of Tobago to your beautiful hotel. tourismn is also for the people of Tobago.

Too much of the buffet food is returning to the kitchen, resulting in wastage, loss of money and labour cost.

Overall Grafton Beach Hotel is Beautiful and all the negatives are an easy fix.

Tobago is a beautiful, lushful,vibrant,unspoiled.

Love Tobago and the residents.

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”