Guest Report

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
S Maharaj

Guest Report

Post by S Maharaj »

I walked with cash and paid in full at the front desk ,went to our room .so i decided to read an advertisement flyer which i picked up at the front desk saying " If you pay in full you will immediatly get 10% off " .having paid for four days in full i decided to get my refund of 10% at the front desk. These people kept me waiting for half hour then this old white guy came up and is telling me his staff made a mistake and printed that so i cannot have my 10% back but he can trow in a lunch for me.I told him that is false advertising and i did not come to beg him for a lunch.Then he took up all the rest of flyers from the counter and took it inside.It had me so uncomfortable for the entire stay not to mention i bought $100.00 in fried chicken just to realise that the room had some small cockroaches .Next morning we trew away 3/4 of our food. They told me the sports room (pool table etc ) is closed just to find out from the people that i spoke to at the poolside was using it all the time.I apologised to my wife and daughter for taking them to this Hotel and is hoping that these people don't show anyone else the kind of attitude we had to deal with at the front desk...

S maharaj.

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”