Guest Report

3 apartments on the Bon Accord development (listing)
Nishi Bissoon

Guest Report

Post by Nishi Bissoon »

I called and made a booking for a Three (3) day stay, they did not have a Link machine so i had to deposite cash into their account, when we got there we tried to call to get directions we got no answer so we were driving around for a half hour before she called back and gave us directions. Our checkin time was 2pm but i told her we needed just to drop our stuff before hand, the place was locked and an hr later they sent someone to CLEAN THE PLACE. We actually checked in at 3pm when we got there we did notice work going on at the swimming pool but did not realized what was going on until the following morning we got up to a Jack Hammer in our head, so NO REST. When we tried to cook to our greatest suprise there was not a POT in site to cook with, we made do with what was avaiable. Due to rain we were at home when some men came to repair the aircondition units which we were NOT even made aware off, we brushed all this aside until the following when we had to leave and we ASKED the work men if they were expecting anyone, we were shocked to learn that the aircondition men were going to be there so without a key to lock our bedroom door we had to seek other means to secure our belongings. Which for me was the last straw, when we checked out the following day i lift the kep with one off their tenants and left, Ms. Tracey-Ann Anthony decided to finally call for her keys and i told her about the way she deceived us the best excuse she could have come up with is "I did not know the work was going to be that long".

My advice to you all who out there is DO NOT VENTURE you will not be please and your pressure will sure to hit the ROOF.

Return to “Restorations Tobago”