Guest Report

3 apartments on the Bon Accord development (listing)
Jody Francois

Guest Report

Post by Jody Francois »

We heard of Restorations from a good friend who went to spend a weekend their, but he warned us that the receptionist was unreliable and trying to outsmart the customers. He also said that the place was nice and i verified this by seeing some pictures by the pool, so we decided to go ahead and book the place. We began making reservations 1 month in advance to our stay. Our package was 15 adults and 2 kids which cost $3750.00,no refund, bu we were able to postpone our weekend for another.The receptionist "Tracy-Ann" said she wanted a down payment which was $1300.00 by a certain time which we did. Closer to our scheduled weekend we paid the remaining amount. To our surprise she told us that we would have to pay $275.00 extra, for what- she voiced that we heard the wrong info and the total was $4025.00. Just as we was about to pay the extra we decided to call to verify for the last time. To our surprise again she told us we would not be able to get the whole house of 8 bedrooms, but 4 bedrooms upstairs, for the same $4025.00. After we started to do some more querying, we she said that their was a man staying upstairs over 3 months now and she don't know when he leaving. After verbally quarreling over the phone she said that downstairs was occupied over 1 week now and their stay is 2 weeks (within our weekend) Boy we were angry, plus she wanted to raise the rent again to $4300.00 for no reason. We asked for a refund she said no refunds but she would find another place. Calling her for 2 days her calls went unanswered. We left voice mails threatening to find her and bring police to get our refund. She finally answered and sent back all our paid money. I finally found her place on the net, and thanks for the previous comments that I confirmed that she was a con-artist. And plus the info over the phone and on the net is not the same. Ms Tracy-Ann don't you realize that the only person you outsmarting is yourself and you loose customers by doing this. She tried to make $$$$ on our head but you will loose more, I promise you.

Return to “Restorations Tobago”