Guest Report

4 bedroom villa at Buccoo (listing)
Michelle

Guest Report

Post by Michelle »

I booked this villa on a very last minute trip to Tobago with some friends and family and I do not regret it. The house is simply beautiful and simple, with all air conditioned bedrooms a spacious living room and kitchen it was like love at first sight!

The care takers and housekeeping greeted us warmly on our arrival and were very helpful and accommodating! They take a lot of pride in this house, it was well kept and clean as well as the surrounding gardens were well maintained. This house is ideal for families or groups of friends looking to relax, it's close to the action but far enough to not be bothered by the hustle and bustle.

The facilities described are very accurate my niece adored the heated pool, she would not come out! I would recommend this house to any of my close friends and family but at the same time you just can't help but feel to keep it a secret!

Although my stay was very short, between the caretakers, housekeeping and the owner it was the most pleasant travel arrangements I've ever had the pleasure of organising and Ginger Lilies would definitely be seeing me again!

Return to “Ginger Lilies Villa”