Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on Bacolet Point (listing)
Kwame Kwaten

Guest Report

Post by Kwame Kwaten »

This basically was a one off experience- i shouldnt be saying this but It turned into a dream holiday for my wife and kids-The island is magical as anybody that has visited will know but the accomodation for the price was just stunning-(pool/bedrooms/kitchen all great and made for a holiday i will never forget)i can suggest this to anybody and in fact have done to my friends(although not too many as i want to be able to keep going-best kept secret and all that!)This was a great holiday and we had everything we needed for a great stay. The island doesn't change much the standard of the accomodation is just excellent . The owners make everybody welcome no fuss . The town is full of great restaurants and lots of fresh fish dishes which i highly recommend.i think the only problem you will have is at the end of the holiday as you will not want to leave .You can find lots of places to eat and drink and just watch the world go by - take a water taxi to one of the many lovely beaches that are dotted around the island . Its one of those places that you can just watch the world go by - take a taxi to one of the many lovely beaches that are dotted around the island or just relax on the beach near the villa good hope itself.

Return to “Villa Good Hope”