Guest Report

3-bedroom villa on Bacolet Point (listing)
Andy Acourt

Guest Report

Post by Andy Acourt »

We had great time, very relaxing. We were only three so there was plenty of room but even with twice the number I don't think the villa would have seemed crowded. The villa seemed to have been built an furnished for a family and not just a holiday letting villa. It had a wonderful homely feel and we settled in very easily. The pool was perfect for cooling off in. The balcony and varanda was a great place to relax, read, look out at the view and the wonderful widlife. All the facilities worked well, the huge TV was great for watching films in the evening. It even had wireless. We ended up cooking on the gas BBQ most nights. And the beach at the end of the garden was fantastic. We spent many evenings down there beach combing. Travel from the UK was very simple, we went with Virgin, and we hired a car from the airport, which you kind of need and great for exploring the island, which is now my favourite caribbean island and by far the most relaxed and friendy. I'm sure we'll go back and we would all definitely recommend Villa Good Hope.

Return to “Villa Good Hope”