Guest Report

5-room Hostel in Buccoo (listing)
Kinza

Guest Report

Post by Kinza »

I was a returning visitor to Tobago, and had met Brandon last time I was there. I was looking for a cheaper holiday this time (having stayed at Turtle beach before) , so booked to stay at the guest house.

Brandon was incredible - he met us at the airport, showed us around, took us on a tour of the island, took us fishing, camr out with us at night - he went to so much effort to ensure that we had a good time, and was a great tour guide!

The rooms are basic, but have everything you need, and if we wanted anything (like a hairdryer etc) Brandon quickly sorted it out. The beds were comfortable, and the rooms were not too hot. The communal area is really nice, a few sofas, tv, fridge, kitchen etc.

Its literally 5 minutes walk from Buccoo, which has a lovely beach. Also a short walk to Mt Irvine. There are places to eat nearby, and there's a mango tree in the yard. It's a short walk to the main road where you can easily catch a ride to other beaches etc.

I would recommend Brandons Guest House to anyone, it's a great place for young people, Brandon will make you feel so welcome :) and will definitely make sure you have a good time.

Return to “Fish Tobago”