Fishing in the Caribbean

Questions and comment on sport fishing on Tobago
NASmith

Fishing in the Caribbean

Post by NASmith »

Something like fourteen months ago I tried to find a copy of Steve Pitts DVD but failed so I put a search up on ebay.
We visited Tobago last September and had a successful time fishing which was our main reason for the trip.
My ebay search finally came up triumphs and I have now purchased and viewed Steve's master piece. I would just like to say how much I enjoyed it and wish that it had been possible to see it before we departed. We too took plenty of both video and still pictures and if Steve would like me to send them in I would be only too pleased.

Norman
Robert T
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Re: Fishing in the Caribbean

Post by Robert T »

Hi Norman

Just wondering if you could upload some footage onto youtube or someplace else so that I could watch them. Really interested in watching anything related to fishing in the caribbean. (especially the ones about Tobago).

Regards

Robert
Steve Pitts
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Steve Pitts »

NASmith wrote:My ebay search finally came up triumphs and I have now purchased and viewed Steve's master piece.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

You didn't spot that it's just made up of a few old home movies cobbled together with gaffer tape and string then Norman?

We had great fun making the film ( who wouldn't? ) so I'm pleased that you enjoyed it.

Cheers
Steve
Take only photos - leave only footprints. I like that concept.
NASmith

Post by NASmith »

Sorry Steve but I did spot that it was a home produced film but it is better than my effort and I enjoyed it anyway.

Norman
Dennis T.W. Thomsen

Post by Dennis T.W. Thomsen »

Hi everybody!

As we go to Tobago on Tuesday (IN JUST 2 DAYS NOW) :lol: we have bought this DVD on the internet.

Last year we were in Castara for 2 weeks and as Castara is something closest to Paradise we decided this year to take one more week in Castara :lol:
This year I bring my wife and my 2 children - they also HAVE TO see what Paradise is like .... And as we last year had some nice fishing with Duck and Jade we also this year decided to bring some stuff for fishing so that we also can fish from the beach.

The DVD is not that good quality, but though, it is very amazing to see when they fish and the DVD is a good appetizer for people who likes to fish and want to try it on Tobago ;)

Are some of you guys in Castara from the 28/10 until the 19/11?? :D 8)

Return to “Recreational Fishing”