Fishing Little Rockly Bay

Questions and comment on sport fishing on Tobago
Ricardo
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Fishing Little Rockly Bay

Post by Ricardo »

Hi all,

First of all I would like to say what a great website and forum, extremely informative and useful. I am flying out to Tobago in a week or so and will be staying at Little Rockly Bay. As a keen sea angler back in the UK, I would like to ask what the fishing is like on this stretch of water, I have read there is a lot of rough surf due to the Atlantic breeze, can fish be caught in these waters, and if so what kind of fish, or is it better to take myself off to the other calmer side of the island. Finally, I notice from the satellite map that there is a wonderful looking lagoon nearby too, would this be worth a go? I will also be wanting to charter a few inshore fishing sessions, can anyone recommend a good charter?

Your help and advise would be much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Ricardo
Tim B
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Re: Fishing Little Rockly Bay

Post by Tim B »

Hi Ricardo,
Hope you had a pleasant holiday and the weather was kind,i would be very interested in any information you have found, as am stopping in same area,( madgalan grand resort ) and wanting to do some shore fishing in bay area.
Any tips on tackle and marks would be very kindly appreciated, still waiting for a rely on my own post.
Many thanks Tim

Return to “Recreational Fishing”