EXCELLENT diving with Caribstu

Questions and comment about scuba diving and snorkeling
Caroline Young

EXCELLENT diving with Caribstu

Post by Caroline Young »

In September we visited Tobago specifically to go diving, we chose to dive with Caribstu having read the various very positive reviews on this web site. We were not disappointed - Stu is an excellent dive master (and instructor) who when we were unlucky to encounter green water conditions gave me lots of confidence ( I am a total wimp who gets anxious in anything less than perfect visibility and sea that is not millpond flat) and I enjoyed all the dives we made -thank you so much Stu =D> .
His boat Redeemer is captained by Mr Smith (Smitty) who having worked with Stu for a while knows his style of diving and was always right where we surfaced. If anyone is a fisherman/woman go fishing with Mr Smith after diving or on a day off, my husband (Duncan) had a wonderful time fishing even though a Shark or Barracuda bit the tail off the Wahoo he had caught and was reeling in!
Duncan is a keen underwater photographer and was very pleased to find a fresh water rinse tank on board. He has a new digital camera and housing so the task of changing films is a thing of the past but for those who still shoot film Redeemer has a flat surface in the middle of the boat under shade where film changes can be comfortably made. Stu chose dive sites that were compatible with Duncan's photography and found lots of different photogenic subjects. Hopefully some of the best photos will find their way onto Stu's web site. 8)
During our surface intervals Stu fed us all sorts of snacks - my personal favourite was fresh watermelon (however Duncan preferred the oatcakes) and of course we had water and juice. We also enjoyed many different conversations and had lots laughs! :lol:
We are looking forwards to our next visit to Tobago and diving with Stu ! :D =D> :D

Caroline and Duncan Young.
Bill B
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: EXCELLENT diving with Caribstu

Post by Bill B »

Caroline,

Hopefully some of the good pictures will make their way here too. :wink:

Enjoyed your report.

Bill
Can't wait to be "limin"

Tobago 2007 Pictures at
http://billbrunner.myphotoalbum.com/
Caroline Young

Post by Caroline Young »

Hi All

Further to my trip report here is a small presentation of some of our photos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vixPhb-WwZo

Enjoy!!!! :) :) :)
Paul Williams
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Paul Williams »

Thanks Caroline for showing us a wonderful set of photographs, I keep thinking that I should have a go at scuba diving and they have shown me what a world of incredible beauty those who stay above the surface are missing.

Paul
Bill B
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Bill B »

Caroline,

Thanks for posting your link.

Enjoyed the pictures.

Bill
Can't wait to be "limin"

Tobago 2007 Pictures at
http://billbrunner.myphotoalbum.com/
Gary

Post by Gary »

Great pictures Caroline 8) Thank's :D
Caroline Brookes
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Caroline Brookes »

Great pictures, Caroline, and I loved the accompanying music - most fitting.

CarolineB

Return to “Diving & Snorkelling”