If CaribStu isn't available who else

Questions and comment about scuba diving and snorkeling
Helen-W

If CaribStu isn't available who else

Post by Helen-W »

would you recommend please? We arrive on Saturday evening (can't wait) and I have Stuart's mobile number to check whether he can indeed squeeze us in while we're there but just wondering whether you'd recommend anyone else there please (want to do 'discover scuba diving') We'll be in Castara and Charlotteville from around 28th November to 5th December.

Thanks very much

Helen
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: If CaribStu isn't available who else

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Helen

Your best bet is to check out our articles on the subject. They are available from the menu above (Out & About/Activities/Diving). The article 'Tobago Dive Operators' lists every recognised dive service on the island and any of the services with a three-star rating would be safe to dive with.

Have a great trip and be sure to let us know how you get on.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Gary

Post by Gary »

Hi Helen,

Earlier this year we took an "open water" course with "WOW" (World of Watersports) & they were excellent, my wife was a very nervous student but could swim & John, Andre & the WOW team coaxed her through to complete the course & she has since been diving off the coast of Ireland with her confidence increasing with every dive. I can fully recommend these guy's to anyone wishing to dive in Tobago.

We have not tried the others but they will all have to be certified by either PADI or BSAC so should be able to give you a fabulous diving experience while in Tobago, check them out they will all be helpfull.

Take care & enjoy the diving,

Gary.
Paul Makin
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Paul Makin »

if in charlotteville/speyside you could also enquire at extra divers (speyside)

paul
David Sanderson

Post by David Sanderson »

I know it's a bit late but I went with World of Watersports in 2005 http://www.worldofwatersports.com/wow/default.aspx
and I understand they have recently achieved BSAC accreditation.
Hope this helps anyone else looking at this post.

Have fun,

Dave Sanderson.

Return to “Diving & Snorkelling”