Catamaran Day Charter

Questions and comment about scuba diving and snorkeling
Evan Meagher

Catamaran Day Charter

Post by Evan Meagher »

Hello, everybody!

I am going to be leading a trip of 25 people to Tobago in late August 2008, and we are trying to arrange a day of catamaran sailing. I am waiting to hear back from the nice folks at Natural Mystic and Island Girl- they're on vacation, which begs the question, how do you go on vacation from Tobago?

Anyway, I heard a nasty rumour that most day charter companies won't be available that late in the season. I can't seem to get in contact with Kalina Kats or Loafer Cruises, either- the phone numbers I found online appear not to be working. Does anyone have any suggestions? Ideally, we thought we would charter both the Natural Mystic and Island Girl and split our group into two, but if a larger vessel is the only option available, we would certainly be happy with that.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Catamaran Day Charter

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Evan

Welcome aboard! :D

I regret that Kalina Cats are no longer operational - sorry, I have made a note to purge the site of any reference to them as soon as I return to the UK next month.

Sorry, but I've never heard of Loafer Cruises. I see them mentioned in Google searches, but can find no information on them.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Evan Meagher

Post by Evan Meagher »

Thanks, Steve! Hopefully I'll be able to sort things out with the Island Girl folks.
Rachel Crew
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Rachel Crew »

FYI, Loafer haven't been in operation for about six years now.
Rachel & Marlon Winter-Roach
CocoMotion - http://www.cocomotion.net

Return to “Diving & Snorkelling”