Diving with Carib Stuart

Questions and comment about scuba diving and snorkeling
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Diving with Carib Stuart

Post by Hugh S »

Yesterday (July 16) I experienced one of the most incredible days of my life. It was like being in a National Geographic special! After a few days of thorough and professional instruction I dove on an incredibly beautiful reef off of Little Tobago. We dove to almost 60 feet and I felt very confident and safe after the training sessions and practice dives. Sixty-five foot visibility and sunny skies made for perfect conditions.

I have always been very comfortable in the water while swimming and snorkeling but having Stuart’s full attention the whole time allowed me to really enjoy the fantastic sights and sensations below.
I highly recommend Stuart’s services. He is serious and skilled and he is a great guy with a great sense of humor too. I will be diving with him again soon.

Hugh 8)
Merlin
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Diving with Carib Stuart

Post by Merlin »

:lol: Wow...Hugh..sounds great...! I'd love to dive... maybe...cant get my nerve up...we were there in Sep.. and going again this Sep.-Oct. We enjoy the snorkel....
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Merlin,

If you are OK snorkeling you should have no problem scuba diving. Stuart is patient and thorough. Be assured that he will take good care of you. I'm a youthful fifty-something and never once felt unprepared or afraid. The diving itself is very relaxing, not at all strenuous. Once you learn buoyancy control you almost forget where you are. You just drift. Very cool! 8)

Good luck, Hugh

PS. You will probably need a wetsuit to keep warm at those depths. :wink: :wink: Ask Stuart about nude scuba diving. I'm sure he has some stories to share. :P
Merlin
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Post by Merlin »

wow...yeah..nude would be fun.... but didn't know if they would permit it... but yeah..would be cold at those depths...
Caribstu

Post by Caribstu »

ha ha

you guys are funny... just because things underwater look 25% larger is no excuse for nude scuba diving. And no thats not a service i'm prepared to provide, but thansk for the critique Hugh, glad you had such a great time.

Stu
JStahler

Post by JStahler »

Well we should have posted sooner however time has gotten away from us! I surprised my husband with a trip to Tobago from Dallas, TX (in May 2008) so he could scuba. Just wanted to say that Stuart was excellent from start to finish! My husband loved the diving and enjoyed the personalized tour. We had great diving weather and the water was beautiful. On one of his dives, my husband experienced a problem with his goggles and Stuart was able to help him immediately. If he had been on one of those big diving boats, he would have had to end his dive early. All in all, you cannot go wrong with Stuart and boat captain Mr. Smith...you will have a great diving experience. Oh...one last note, eating at Mrs. Smith's restaurant was the best food we had on the island! =D>

Return to “Diving & Snorkelling”